I just removed my Drupal site from this website and took it completely offline. I created my MLIS portfolio and directed fieldwork (internship) documentation using Drupal 6. Now that I am well into my third year as a librarian, the
I finished making the Drupal site accessible from a link in the menu here on the new iteration of my site. I reconfigured a couple of things in the htaccess file for Drupal, changed a number of menu items there,
I’ve been dealing with some issues with Drupal, the content management system running this site, and Godaddy, the hosting provider I’m using. It seems there have been longstanding problems with the two systems playing nicely together, but for now I’m trying to
Well, I finally got the website about how I want it. At least the backend of things. Through a combination of too many modules I was able to make most of what I wanted to happen on the site work out just fine.
So, I finally got back around to messing with my Drupal installation. I think I figured out the blog problem. Thankfully I hadn’t entered much content into the blog module (which is designed to set up multiple blogs per site, rather than
I’ve been trying to figure out how to make Drupal display only one blog – mine. Evidently the core blog module is set up to create multiple blogs, all of which could be published on the front page, but also
Been working on getting Drupal up and running to manage my very simple site – more for the learning experience than to control many users or a complex data structure. So far I like the features better than Joomla. Hopeful
Today we talked about adding some new ways to communicate with one another. New ways to share information that may be relevant today or perhaps next year. We are looking into ways this could be realized. We talked about (re)setting