In 2009 I created a Drupal-based website I for my Directed Fieldwork (DFW), a.k.a. internship, at Seattle University’s Lemieux Library while a graduate student at the University of Washington Information School. I started out on an Ubuntu Linux testing server with a site using the content management system Joomla, but soon switched to Drupal 6. I added my portfolio to the website to fulfill a graduation requirement for my Master of Library and Information Science degree. I moved the old blog portion of the website (which I started on Blogger initially as a continuing education project in my job), and any additional content, to this WordPress site. I upgraded to Drupal 7 after support ended for Drupal 6.

I removed Drupal from my server in 2019 as I don’t have time to maintain the site and upgrade as needed.  The information on the site was also 10 years old and didn’t feel relevant to my career goals at this point in time.