I just removed my Drupal site from this website and took it completely offline. I created my MLIS portfolio and directed fieldwork (internship) documentation using Drupal 6. Now that I am well into my third year as a librarian, the
We’ve been experimenting with a mobile version of our website at work. Right now it is a basic homepage with the vital library and patron information available. We’ve turned on the mobile version of several of our databases in conjunction
Well, I finally got the website about how I want it. At least the backend of things. Through a combination of too many modules I was able to make most of what I wanted to happen on the site work out just fine.
So, I finally got back around to messing with my Drupal installation. I think I figured out the blog problem. Thankfully I hadn’t entered much content into the blog module (which is designed to set up multiple blogs per site, rather than
I’ve been trying to figure out how to make Drupal display only one blog – mine. Evidently the core blog module is set up to create multiple blogs, all of which could be published on the front page, but also