I finished making the Drupal site accessible from a link in the menu here on the new iteration of my site. I reconfigured a couple of things in the htaccess file for Drupal, changed a number of menu items there, and removed a few pieces of content as well. Otherwise, the site is pretty much as it was when I finished my directed field work experience and degree program’s portfolio requirement.
I am getting more comfortable with WordPress and am tweaking a few things slowly. I may still update the Drupal portion of the site when Drupal 7 comes out. I might also re-install Joomla as a way to keep familiar with a few content management platforms. There are a few other tools I’d like to play around with, but they might just remain behind the scenes until/unless I find some public facing use for them.